E-mail MeRandall B Isenberg
FOR OVER 28 years, Randall Blair Isenberg has been serving the legal community as criminal defense lawyer, a judge and a District Attorney in the State of Texas. Mr. Isenberg received a Bachelor of Arts with honors from Rice University in Houston, Texas in 1975 before attending law school at Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas.
He received his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from SMU in 1978 and was licensed to practice law in Texas in 1979.
Randall Isenberg's qualifications as a criminal defense lawyer are extensive. He was admitted and qualified to practice law as an attorney and counselor in the Northern District Courts of Texas in 1979. He was the Assistant District Attorney in Dallas from 1980 to 1985.
In 1984, Mr. Isenberg became Board Certified in Criminal Defense Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. By 1986 he was qualified and admitted to practice law in front of the United States Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals.
From 1985 until 1990, Mr. Isenberg served as presiding judge in the County Criminal Court No. 10 and the 363rd Texas State Judicial District. Randall Isenberg began his current law firm, The Law Offices of Randall Blair Isenberg, P.C. in 1990. Two years later, in 1992, Mr. Isenberg was certified in Criminal Trial Law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. By 1995, he was licensed to practice law in the State of Colorado. Mr. Isenberg is a member of the National College of DUI Defense. Mr. Isenberg is frequently a speaker at continuing education seminars and was involved in writing an education video on the subject of DWI Defense.
Randall Isenberg lives in Dallas with his wife and children. Mr. Isenberg is a lifetime Dallas resident and a graduate of Hillcrest High School. He is active in numerous civic and charitable organizations including a member of the Dallas Summer Musicals Board. He is committed to preserving the constitutional rights, the honor and the presumption of innocence of each of his clients.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
- 98% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Criminal Defense Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1984
- Criminal Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Texas, 1979
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence - 1978
- Rice University, Houston, Texas
- Bachelor of Arts - 1975
Honors and Awards
- Texas Super Lawyer a Thomson Reuters service, published in Texas Monthly Magazine, 2006
- A Top Texas Lawyer by a Thomson Reuters service, published in Texas Monthly Magazine, 2006
- A Top Texas Lawyer by a Thomson Reuters service, published in Texas Monthly Magazine, 2007
- AV Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell - Highest Rating
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National College of DUI Defense, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Texas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- State Bar Judiciary, Member
Past Employment Positions
- County Criminal Court No. 10, Presiding Judge, 1985 - 1990
- 363rd Texas State Judicial District, Presiding Judge, 1985 - 1990
- Dallas, Texas, Assistant District Attorney / Chief Felony Prosecutor, 1980 - 1985
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. Unless otherwise noted, attorneys in the Firm are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. The attorney responsible for this site for the purposes of compliance with the State Bar Rules is Randall B. Isenberg. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Every matter is different. Similar results may not be obtained in your matter.